Old February 26th 07, 02:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Default SO GOOD, IT'S CRIMINAL !

William Graham wrote:

It's so easy to paint a picture of misery on the other side of the
hill.....If you came here, Joseph, I think you'd find that our grass is just
as green as yours.

Well, yes...but what are all those blotches of red everywhere?

I note with some dismay that the US Constitution has now been referred
to as just a historical document, nothing more. What have you done to
stop the slide into totalitarianism? Oh..wait a minute..I seem to recall
you have NO qualms about what is going on as long as your stomach is full.

mike