Old February 25th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default SO GOOD, IT'S CRIMINAL !

"Joseph Kewfi" wrote in message
This isn't the first time this has happened to me, either. I think
the next time it happens I will politely ask the officer for a list of
things that I may and may not photograph. If he can't provide such a
list I shall politely ask him to go **** up a rope

With the fascists ruling your country, I wouldn't be too smart with anyone
in uniform, if I were you.
You might end up getting your asshole checked for explosives and then be
sent to Gitmo for a re-check, over and over again for years to come.
Remember - it ain't just black and brown assholes getting treatment, being
white won't save you either.

It's so easy to paint a picture of misery on the other side of the
hill.....If you came here, Joseph, I think you'd find that our grass is just
as green as yours.