Old April 17th 17, 01:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gray_Wolf

Default OT Help!!

On 2017-04-17 11:24:56 +0000, gray_wolf said:

Help!! Has anyone noticed any internet web problems?

What is your ISP?

With Charter Spectrum I have no issues.

My pop3 accounts work.

Good

My private member ftp site works.

Good

Usenet works.

Obviously

My time server app works.

OK

None of my web links work.

I ping foxnews.com and I get this:

I think I see your problem.

Try a different browser and an alternate news service.
Say something such as http://www.reuters.com

The bottom line is I rebooted and everything now works.
Don't know why I didn't try that first. None of four of my browsers worked.
I turned on my second computer and it worked fine. Thought maybe a router
problem until I rebooted. I still wonder what the problem was. Not that it really
matters. Geez...This box is only 12 years old but it's still faster and better than
my sister's new Toshiba lap tops. :-)