Old September 14th 15, 05:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
nospam

Default IrfanView: sometimes very slow loading

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Once again I was talking about W7. This time when copying files into
Dropbox. Suddenly, when selecting a file with left-click, dragging
didn't just copy a file into Dropbox: it moved it, leaving nothing in
the directory from which it had come.

dragging a file on the same drive has always been a move. it would be
very stupid for that to be a copy.

when dragging to a *different* drive, it's a copy.

Agreed. But until a few weeks ago dragging a file into Dropbox (on the
same drive as the original file) was a copy, not a move.

no it wasn't.

i've never seen that on any version of windows.

If you come round I can show you, as long as you come round more than
about two months ago.

you should invite microsoft, because they would really like to see that
happen, especially since they wrote it to not do that.