Old July 20th 07, 06:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bob AZ

Default Wedding Photography Critique Request

On Jul 19, 9:06?am, Chris wrote:
Just wondering what you guys think of a wedding I shot a little while
ago.

Here is the link:

http://proof.chrismaness.com/3-24-07_Jevon/

Open for comments.

Did you get paid? Some fill flash is in order if possible. But then I
avoid weddings unless there is lots of money. I would not have
posted all the images you did. Only post your best shots. Every
computer has a Delete key. Did you take the pictures in RAW. Any
additional lighting rules usually apply during the ceremony only. A
visit with the pastor is certainly in order well before the shoot.
Eases lots of concerns.

Bob AZ