Old July 2nd 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.digital

Default Digital Photo equipment for sale

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 01:58:25 -0500, "Lars Edwards"
wrote:

Too many scams out there and you wouldn't believe some of them that have
been received since I first posted this.

How many have been wanting you to send to someone in Africa?
I have had my Z15 on Amazon.com for about a month, have had
four enquiries all using a Yahoo email address, to send it to a
friends son, to a pastor, to a pastors son etc., all in Africa.
They will pay straight away, no enquiry as to the condition
of the equipment, which indicates a scam is involved.