Old May 31st 07, 02:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Aaron

Default Save Jericho!

And lo, emerged from the ether
and spake thus:
please join me and others to support and save Jericho show, should
this show be wiped out on air? this show offers a perfect portrayal of
modern family. The Save jericho campaign was made to make our voices
louder for CBS to hear us. Check it out and tell your family and
friends. Thank Xavier

[Actual URL snipped because nobody cares]

I watched perhaps the first ten episodes of Jericho before concluding
that despite Skeet Ulrich's halfway decent performance, I'd never
before seen a post-apocalyptic social editorial go so wrong. What sort
of people, in the wake of a nuclear attack, living in an isolated farm
town with limited resources of any kind, sit around in the BAR and
watch the STATIC on the flat-screen TVs with the gallon and a half of
generator fuel they have left? Are they STUPID?

I would like to think that in the event of a real nuclear attack,
people would be smarter than to use up what little power and food
reserves they have getting drunk and fighting with each other. I
understand that people will naturally try to hold onto their former
lifestyles in an effort to retain normalcy, but the idea that people
would still get up in the morning, go to work, and make people pay for
things in their stores, is slightly ridiculous. Where are you going to
spend that money, anyway? Everyone else is dead.

A disappointing show meets its end; I couldn't be happier.

Instead, save Studio 60!

--
Aaron
http://www.fisheyegallery.com