Old March 2nd 07, 06:53 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default What do I need to develop photos?

Ken Hart spake thus:

The kits are usually a good starting point, but if a newie is on a budget,
he can kludge together half the stuff in the kit. (Is "kludge" a verb...
wait, let me check Wikipedia!)

Please; it's "kluge", not "kludge". "Kludge" rhymes with "fudge".
"Kluge" rhymes with "centrifuge".

(Another argument I'm on the losing end of. BUT I'M RIGHT!)

--
Don't talk to me, those of you who must need to be slammed in the
forehead with a maul before you'll GET IT that Wikipedia is a

It is a WASTE OF TIME.

- Harlan Ellison, writing on the "talk page" of his Wikipedia article
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Harlan_Ellison)