Old January 25th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.photo.film+labs

Default Ilford Pan F plus and good developer needed.

Jimmy Martin wrote:
I want to try out this 50 iso B&W film and need a developer suggestion that
gives good tonal gradations.Grain & sharpnes don't matter that much. I want
to go after good tonal latitude because that seems to be the sweet spot that
rivals the synthetic look of T-grain films from Kodak. It would look nice
for portraits & some closeups and detail shots to see how a print looks
blown up 20" x 30" or bigger. The price is low at B&H so I think I'll order
10 rolls to test out.

Jimbo

Try souping it in Diafine, Pan F is closer to iso 25 thus it works well
in Diafine if shot at 50