Old June 27th 03, 10:07 PM
John Doh

Try here http://www.imaging-resource.com/FEAT1.HTM
"Lloydie" wrote in message
Firstly please let me apologise for cross posting, I was not sure which
newsgroup my query would be best targeted at.

I am currently about to purchase a digital camera but am torn between the
CASIO EXILIM EX-S2DDA 2.0 MP and the SONY DSC-U20S. Both appear to be
wonderfully compact and I can't seem to find one feature that gives one
preference over another, except perhaps for the Sony's lack of viewfinder
but I'm sure that can't be too much of a big deal??

If anyone anywhere can give me some pointers or tips, or maybe even show

me
to a site that has some comparative images taken by the two cameras I

would
be extremely grateful; I'm going on holiday in 1 week so I really need to
make my purchase by Wednesday to have it delivered on time )

Thank you in advance for any help that anyone can offer,

Gratefully,

Lloydie