Old June 27th 03, 05:14 PM
Jack Mac

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 16:37:36 +0100, "Lloydie" wrote:

Firstly please let me apologise for cross posting, I was not sure which
newsgroup my query would be best targeted at.

I am currently about to purchase a digital camera but am torn between the
CASIO EXILIM EX-S2DDA 2.0 MP and the SONY DSC-U20S. Both appear to be
wonderfully compact and I can't seem to find one feature that gives one
preference over another, except perhaps for the Sony's lack of viewfinder
but I'm sure that can't be too much of a big deal??

If anyone anywhere can give me some pointers or tips, or maybe even show me
to a site that has some comparative images taken by the two cameras I would
be extremely grateful; I'm going on holiday in 1 week so I really need to
make my purchase by Wednesday to have it delivered on time )

Thank you in advance for any help that anyone can offer,

Gratefully,

Lloydie

I tried a Casio EXILM EX-3 for about 3 weeks and took it back.
The main problem I had with it was probably entirely my fault.
It was so small I had a hard time taking pictures without moving
the camera. I did make some pretty nice landscape photos with it
when I didn't move the camera. The dim light capabilities seemed,
to me, to be rather poor. I exchanged it for a CanonS-400. It's
some larger but fits in a shirt pocket very well. I've been completely
happy with it.
I have no experience with the Sony DSC-U20S.

Jack Mac