Old April 18th 04, 07:07 PM
Oh My

On 18 Apr 2004 17:22:01 GMT, (Dave Rasmussen)
wrote:

From article , by Oh My :
On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 17:48:49 GMT,

(Lexie) wrote:

I am looking for a twin reflex camera in working condition.
The brand is not too important but old Rolleicord,
Rolleiflex, and Mamiya would be preferred. Also a preferred
price of between $150-250 U.S. would be nice.

Location:
USAWisconsinwaukesha
Category: HomeElectronics &
PhotographyPhotographyMedium/Large Format

Remove **RemoveThis** from the email address.

Please EMAIL the posting party directly. Do not reply to this group.

is a canon ae1 a twin reflex?

he's talking large format but smaller than view camera (4*5) negative, not 35mm slr.

Sorry. Shows how much I know about non-digital cameras