Old October 2nd 04, 04:22 PM
Alan Browne

McLeod wrote:

On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 09:16:03 -0400, Alan Browne
wrote:

At the mitsui website there does not appear to be a DVD "Gold" version yet ...
I'd bite at that if there were such a beast...

I'll stick with CD's until DVD formats, writers, and discs shake down
properly.

I haven't committed either, but I do have some CD's that are over 5 years old
now, so rather than reburn the data on CD's I'd rather upgrade... Prob'y by the
new year.

Cheers,
Alan

--
"There is no such thing as inaccuracy in a photograph.
All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth."