Old July 24th 17, 02:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 07/24/2017 08:46 AM, nospam wrote:
In article , Ken Hart
wrote:

I have fifteen functional computers here, all hardwire connected to my
network and online. Of those, six are laptops (Dell Latitude E6500),
four are desktops (HP dc5800), and five are older towers (Dell &
others). All are running Ubuntu Linux, and are perfectly capable of
doing whatever task I need done.

you're running a business. most people don't have anywhere close to
that in their homes and businesses don't normally buy music for their
employees.

As of 12/31/2014, I am no longer running a business. The laptops and
desktop machines were purchased after closing my business.

Your reply should have perhaps been: "Are you running a business?",
rather than assuming something about which you know nothing.

I am a computer hobbyist: I enjoy learning about Linux and networking,
and rebuilding older machines.

My nephew, OTOH, does run a business, and as a part of his business,
does buy music for his employees. He runs a radio station.

five is more than enough for nearly every situation and since there's
no longer drm, it doesn't actually matter anymore.

--
Ken Hart