Old January 18th 04, 09:21 PM
sympatico.ca

Default Experiences with Fujinon 250/6.7

All that said, it's a great lens for 8x10 (a modern classic) - I frequently
shoot at f22, 32 and smaller. Depends on the circunmstances and what I need.

tim

"BCampbell" wrote in message
.com...
I think you mean two or three stops from the largest rather than the
smallest. But more importantly, the "optimum aperture" as I think you're
using it here is determined from bench testing a lens. For real

photgoraphy
the best is whatever it needs to be and no more to get the depth of field
you require for the photograph you want to make.

"Collin Brendemuehl" wrote in message
om...
I was able to find one at a really good price yesterday.
So today I put it on a board and tomorrow afternoon
I'll shoot a couple of sheets with it & see what happens.

Anyone have any recommendations as to the optimum shooting aperture?
(or is it like most all lenses -- the best are 2 & 3 stops from

smallest)

I'll probably try some Bergger for the first time as well.

Collin