Old June 30th 04, 06:34 AM
Skip M

Default "Normal" Canon Zoom Lens that's worth a damn?

"Martin Francis" wrote in message
"Tony Spadaro" wrote in message
. com...
It is also 80 bucks brand new and one hell of a lens for the money.

There
is no recorder incident of the mount ever failing.

I have seen the front section of an EF 50m/1.8 MKII unscrew from the

mount.
A brand new one, too.

no, and yes...."

That is impossible. I'm looking at the lens right now, and there ain't any
threads, there are screw that hold the mount on. Since that is the way
other lenses are built, that is a failure that could have happened with any
lens, if it indeed did happen.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com