Old August 31st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default Where can I get a black Fujifilm FinePix F100fd?

Bob Donahue wrote:
The Fuji web site claims the F100fd is available in both black and silver,
but does not give separate model numbers. The online stores only show the
camera in silver. Does anyone know where I can order this camera in black?
(For some reason, cameras just look more professional with a black finish.
Remember the Nikon F in black?)

I suggest you get a silver and black version. When shooting closeups of
white cars, wear a white jumpsuit and headgear and don't use the black
camera...

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.