Old June 16th 07, 01:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Colin_D[_2_]

Default Position of dust on sensor VS computer screen

Celcius wrote:
Hi everyone!
I cleaned the sensor on my Canon 30D. After downloading the photo, 2 bits
still appear on the upper left corner of my computer screen.
Where is that dust located on the sensor? Upper right corner? Thanks.
Marcel

The image on the sensor is upside down with respect to the subject, and
is rotated 180° for viewing, so spots at upper left on the image
originated at the bottom right of the sensor.

Colin D.