Old September 5th 07, 08:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
DustBunny

Default 1.4 billion pixel camera

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 02:14:02 GMT, Daniel Silevitch wrote:

On Tue, 04 Sep 2007 18:41:35 -0700, Annika1980 wrote:
http://space.newscientist.com/data/i...2588-1_600.jpg

I'm glad that dude was wearing a mask while inspecting that sensor
array. Can you imagine if they get dust on the sensor and it looks
like a huge asteroid is bearing down on us?

It's kind of surprising that the mask is the only protective clothing
that he's wearing. If that really is a bare sensor array, I'd've
expected him to be wearing a full clean-room suit.

A hairnet at the very least.

-dms

Why all the worry? Every DSLR owner that's ever posted to this news-group
constantly assures EVERYONE that dust on their DSLR sensors is NEVER a problem!
They're so smart, and helpful that way. You really need to start listening to
their reputable advice, they would never tell bald-faced lies to anyone about
their cameras. They'll even tell you how reputable and smart they are.

They wouldn't lie, would they? After all, what motive could they possibly have
to tell a blatant lie? Only someone that was self-deluded could do something
like that.

:-)