Old March 16th 17, 01:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Please Nikon; lets not go wallpapering Walmart with s--- cameras again this time

In article , Noons
wrote:

On 16/03/2017 12:49 @wiz, Sandman wrote:

For me, no way! It needs to be its own mount and an inbuilt adapter
for AI,G and E series lenses. Anything less and they won't sell a
single camera to existing Nikon users!

What do you mean? A new mount with a "built in" f-mount? How is it built in?

The only reason to ditch the f-mount is to get a short flange distance for a
smaller camera. And that's an ok reason, if it comes with a fully functional
adapter for f-mount I suppose.

I said, very clearly and above: "its own mount and an inbuilt adapter".
As in: don't force me to buy one!

How can you transform that into "a new mount with a built in f-mount is
beyond me. Are you sure English is your primary language?

I would give Sandman one up on you with this one. The normal meaning of
inbuilt is that a function is integrated in a larger structu

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/inbuilt
--
teleportation kills