Old November 13th 05, 05:22 AM
Shawn Hirn

Default Online greeting cards?

In article ,
TommyC wrote:

I thought I had a pretty simple desi I wanted to do a Christmas card
using a winter painting my daughter did as the front cover, then have
customized wording inside the card.

But a perusal of online vendors (Kodakgallery, Shutterfly, Walmart, a
lot of other cards-only places) comes up empty for me. Every place I've
looked at seems to require that I plop my photo into a layout they
already have and/or choose words from a selection they have.

Snapfish might have what you want. If not, perhaps you would be better
off just buying some greeting card software to design your own card and
then having that duplicated at Kinkos.