Old November 13th 05, 12:33 AM
TommyC

Default Online greeting cards?

I thought I had a pretty simple desi I wanted to do a Christmas card
using a winter painting my daughter did as the front cover, then have
customized wording inside the card.

But a perusal of online vendors (Kodakgallery, Shutterfly, Walmart, a
lot of other cards-only places) comes up empty for me. Every place I've
looked at seems to require that I plop my photo into a layout they
already have and/or choose words from a selection they have.

I'd think that it would be easier for these places to do what I want
(start with a blank card layout) than to do it from a template.

Anyway, can someone suggest an online service that will allow me to
supply my own photo and words for a card, then create the card for me,
absent one of their own templates? Obviously, quality and price factor
in as well, but right now I just haven't found any options to choose
from.