Old April 17th 04, 08:28 PM
Otto Fajen

Default FS: Mamiya Universal Press Camera w/100mm f/3.5 lens, 4 backs and accessories $600 +shpg

I have a number of Mamiya Press system items which I am offering to
sell. Asking prices are in US dollars. Shipping and insurance are
not included and are at the buyer's expense. I will only charge
actual shipping expenses. All items will ship from central Missouri.

I will consider offers on any item or on several or all items.

If you're interested in any item, please contact me by email at

$200 Mamiya Universal black body, grip, "G" adapter, eyecup, EX, a
couple of tiny dings on the top, no brassing, finder is good and
rangefinder setting is on the money.

$150 100mm f/3.5 lens f/Press., EX+, this is one of the relatively
later ones for the Universal, but still with the collapsing front for
use with a tilting back. Optics and shutter are like new, bought used
from GMHS Int'l (Tony Sansone).

$85 Graflex 23 Knob wind 6x9 back (2 1/4"x 3 1/16"), w/dark slide,
has pin rollers, EX, no problems, but has seen average use.

$75 Graflex RH-10 lever wind 6x7, w/slide - EX.

$70 Graflex RH-10 lever wind 6x7, w/slide - EX, has small hairline
crack in slide which doesn't leak light.

$85 Polaroid back f/Universal - EX, bought NOS from GMHS, used for
about 10 packs.

$70 Graflex ground glass focusser - Mint-, bought NOS from GMHS,
used once.

$90 Extension tubes f/Mamiya Press - Mint-, bought NOS from GMHS,
used once, all 5 tubes.

$15 Tripod adapter f/Press, w/box - Mint-, purchased NOS from
GMHS, used maybe once.

I'll sell all of the above for $600 plus shipping.

Again, the contact email is

Thanks,

Otto Fajen