Old September 20th 18, 07:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default So, Why FF ?

OK but still, what about the image size, field, aspect ratio ...

Think about it. Why would the image size, or aspect ratio be different (for a
print)?

I never said anything about prints, but printed images would
essentially be the same as screen images.

The resulting image/print is still not going to particularly good. An iPhone
would be better.

As far as “field”, who knows what you mean by “field”.

I thought it'd be obvious. I think viewing angle might best describe
it. i.e. the angular size of the total view, e.g. 20 x 30 degrees .