Old July 10th 08, 12:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Default 120 film near SFO

Alan Browne wrote:
Alan Browne^ wrote:
Hi,

I'll be arriving at SFO next week.

Is there a good store with 120 near the airport?

Velvia 100, 100F, E100G, ...

Thanks,
Alan

Thanks to all who replied.

So far, only Calumet has all the film types I want in stock and have
reserved them without pre-payment for me.

I've got to call Keeble & Shuchat yet. That would be pretty convenient
as we're driving south, not north when we get the car.

They have a collection of cameras lining a few walls, and a small
exhibit area. Two store fronts within a block or so of one another.
Calumet is fine, but a bit dry and chain-ish.

I think you'd like K$S.

--
john mcwilliams