Old September 20th 04, 02:11 AM
jjs

"Jos. Burke" wrote in message
I agree it appears priced to move assuming the Technika III has the
movements you desire. I tried a Technika III and didn't care for the lack
of
movements and returned it, spent another $400 and got a Master Technika
though I had to replace the bellows on it--best upgrade I ever made!!
Terrific rangefinder camera but that "MUCH" cheaper Technika III is still
bargain and still Linhof quality!!!
I would expect the auction to end soon enough!

My primary reservation would be the rangefinder cam issues. Must match
camera and lens.

An aside - Doesn't appear that some good machining and removal of the
carry-strap hooks is all that's required to add the top-flap to a V?