Old October 1st 19, 12:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
nospam

Default Camera quality of output summary scores for the top 50 as rated by individually detailed DXO Mark Mobile Reviews

In article , Incubus
wrote:

Or maybe I should rush out and upgrade. I wouldn't want to feel left
behind.

Note that these ratings don't include the iPhone 11.

Maybe it's so bad they didn't give it a rating.

no, it's because the iphone 11 was released less than two weeks ago and
unlike google, apple didn't pay them to have it rated early with a top
score.

the google pixel had a score *before* the phone shipped to customers.