Old October 1st 19, 11:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android
SMS

Default Camera quality of output summary scores for the top 50 as ratedby individually detailed DXO Mark Mobile Reviews

On 9/30/2019 1:42 AM, Incubus wrote:

snip

Or maybe I should rush out and upgrade. I wouldn't want to feel left behind.

Note that these ratings don't include the iPhone 11.

"after a few years of being overtaken by rivals including Huawei and
Google, many experts agree that the iPhone 11 Pro’s triple-lens rear
camera has allowed Apple to retake the mobile camera crown it lost a few
years ago."