Old May 11th 17, 01:42 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default For those Who Care to Play: Acros SOOC + RAF

On 2017-05-11 07:20:48 +0000, nospam said:

Savageduck wrote:

All stuff I didn't know, but that points to the usual stumbling block
- I'd have to learn a new system. I'm old...

No problem. My 94 year old father has his iMac and he seems to manage
without too many problems.

...and the system he was using before he started using a Mac was pencil
and paper. He is now on his third iMac, and has two laptops, a
Powerbook Pro, and MacBook Pro which he seldom uses these days.
However, I speak to him daily using Facetime.

wtf is a powerbook pro?

back then, the powerbook was the pro version, while the ibook was the
consumer version. with the intel transition, they renamed them to
macbook and macbook pro.

Yeah! Yeah! It was a while back, and that laptop is long gone.

Savageduck