Old January 22nd 04, 06:51 PM
Duncan Allan

Default Do all (twenty something?) photographers look alike?

Say no more, wink wink

Duncan

"Tim Lapin" wrote in message
In article pan.2004.01.21.18.24.11.296324@imageunlimitedpant s.co.za,
"Dallas" wrote:

Tom Monego said:

Hey, I'm far removed from my 20's (have a 21 year old son), I do work

for
several 20 something artists. If the 20 somethings are having fun,

making
a living, and paying my bills, who cares how they look.

Tom

Who said we care?

But why/how do they pay your bills?

I would have thought it obvious:

WHY: He works for them
HOW: With a paycheck, presumably.

The fact that Tom is the one writing the cheques to the billers is
irrelevant, immaterial and quite inadmissible in this scenario, if it
pleases the court.

Now, to bring it back to photography (well a little bit anyway), I will

now
quote from Monty Python:
---------
Man:
Oh! Well, never mind. Dib dib?
Is your uh, is your wife interested in... photography, ay?
'Photographs, ay', he asked him knowlingly?

Squi
Photography?

Man:
Snap snap, grin grin, wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more?

Squi
Holiday snaps, eh?

Man:
They could be, they could be taken on holiday.
Candid, you know, CANDID photography?

---------

--
Tim Lapin