Old October 10th 04, 03:11 PM
Donald Qualls

Gregory W Blank wrote:

Being an odd mix of Christian and Taoist I answer
within the mind.

In article ,
Donald Qualls wrote:

I wonder where those of us who like self-regulation can go next?

Sadly, within my own mind are no answers I didn't find or create for
myself. If I don't hold all the answers, I must seek out others who
might have them. Some of them I find here; some on photo.net, some on
the Large Format forum. At times, for the most open exchange of ideas,
an unmoderated forum is preferable, but how to keep the lanes from
becoming choked with trash or even intentionally spread with mines and
caltrops, that is the question...

--
I may be a scwewy wabbit, but I'm not going to Alcatwaz!
-- E. J. Fudd, 1954

Donald Qualls, aka The Silent Observer
Lathe Building Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/HomebuiltLathe.htm
Speedway 7x12 Lathe Pages http://silent1.home.netcom.com/my7x12.htm