Old June 15th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Mike Coon

Default Position of dust on sensor VS computer screen

Celcius wrote:
Hi everyone!
I cleaned the sensor on my Canon 30D. After downloading the photo, 2
bits still appear on the upper left corner of my computer screen.
Where is that dust located on the sensor? Upper right corner? Thanks.
Marcel

No, the light comes down from the upper left of scene, through the centre of
the lens and to the lower right as seen from behind the camera or lower left
looking into the front of the camera towards the sensor.

Mike.
--
If reply address = connectfee, add an r because it is free not fee.