Old March 31st 05, 08:15 PM
MarkČ

"Toni" wrote in message
oups.com...
Like wondering how
many milliseconds of vision and cognitive awareness you could maintain
as
your head falls after having it lopped off by a gillotine...

LOL, I thought I was the only person who ever wondered that. Also,
would you recognize your body over there and would you have time to be
horrified?

I'm not alone after all!!

I also wonder whether if the blade stopped immediately...keeping your
severed head pressed against the blade after detachment...whether the
pressing blade might briefly curb the bleeding enough to maintain a bit more
blood pressure...which might allow a few full seconds of awareness.

II get the death penalty someday I think I'll ask for this, and then try and
devise a way to signal someone like you with my eyes one way or the other...

Deal?