Old November 4th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Not4wood

Default digital camera battery use

Thats why we have rechargeable batteries, so you don't have to go out and
buy AA's so many times. Cheaper in the long run too.

My little P&S, uses the rechargeable. When were on vacation and I'm
shooting heavy, I will recharge overnight remembering to put the charger
back in my carry bag so I wont forget it in a Hotel. LOL I have gotten the
Battery Low warning but it was at the end of a very long day. Doesn't
happen too often but it does happen. On my DSLR, I will get a second
battery. I didn't get one yesterday at the moment of purchase I guess I
felt that I was buying too much at a time. LOL I'll wait, and just make
sure I wont forget.

Not4wood

wrote in message
ps.com...
I am shopping for a new digital camera that would cost under $150.
My question, is the battery usage of all digital camera the same, or
do some cameras need battery replacement less frequently than others?

best, Aaron