Old September 16th 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Default OVER 10,000 People Join Every Week! FREE SIGN-UP! CLICK HERE!

"Idiot Train - All Aboard!" wrote:

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 23:13:34 -0700, "MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number
wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
dating the right mate wrote:

OVER 10,000 People Join Every Week! FREE SIGN-UP! CLICK HERE!

Oh well, you won't miss us then.

Paul,

I block spammers...but when you respond to them (as you do SOOO frequently
do) we're still stuck seeing their posts through your post. Surely you must
realize that the spammers themselves NEVER actually see your
response...since they anonymously post them to hundreds of groups...so would
you be so kind as to simply ignore them...so that the rest of us can ignore
them as well?

Mark, just block all those that constantly reply to spammers too. It's what I
do. If they're that stupid and lonely and desperate to reply to automated
scripts for company (get the picture?), will they ever type anything of value
for anyone? Of course not. They're the group with the lowest IQ to begin with
and continually prove it by doing so. They're also too slow to learn from their
mistakes, so don't expect them to change by trying to educate them. They can't
be educated. You are dealing with something that is mindless and responds by
reptilian brain-stem reflexes alone. Their higher level functions for logic and
reasoning are non-existent. Just like the automated bots and spam scripts that
they reply to for company in life.

I did an interesting experiment in a chat room on one server last year. I wrote
a very simple AI script. It wasn't even very complex. At times it would just
trigger into an endless loop of the same 30 comments randomly timed. A few key
words would trigger some other loops and topics. I let it run for a week. Out of
50 to 100 people that argued with it for a week, not one of them realized they
were arguing with a computer that whole time. I fired it up before I left on a
small trip and when I came back they were still arguing with it, using that
script and their computers for their only emotional stimulation in life. That's
precisely how stupid, desperate and lonely some of these people are. Its
nobody's fault but their own. Their lives are already over, they just don't
realize it yet. I don't even bother feeling pity for them. They're the new
"sitting-dead".

The internet is making that old sci-fi story "The Terminal Man" into an uncanny
prophesy. People who electively wire up their minds to an inanimate object for
all their emotional stimulation in life so they never have to risk being alive.
And there they sit, lost in their self-induced delusions, their lives already
over. Don't let them drag you into their electronic-graveyard with them.

:O) I'm so sad and lonely
--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look