Old September 16th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Heslop

Default OVER 10,000 People Join Every Week! FREE SIGN-UP! CLICK HERE!

"MarkČ" wrote:

Paul Heslop wrote:
dating the right mate wrote:

OVER 10,000 People Join Every Week! FREE SIGN-UP! CLICK HERE!

Oh well, you won't miss us then.

Paul,

I block spammers...but when you respond to them (as you do SOOO frequently
do) we're still stuck seeing their posts through your post. Surely you must
realize that the spammers themselves NEVER actually see your
response...since they anonymously post them to hundreds of groups...so would
you be so kind as to simply ignore them...so that the rest of us can ignore
them as well?

Thanks,

www.pbase.com/markuson

spoilsport :O)