Old July 14th 04, 07:42 PM
Malcolm Stewart

Default Camera eats batteries like crazy

Markus Malmqvist wrote in message
Hi,
It seems like two last batteries have allowed exposing only couple of

films.
I have Canon EOS 3. I do not even use flash, and IS does not cause that

kind
of power loss.
At the end of last year the camera got some water inside it, and was
unusable for many hours. Perhaps water caused some slow damage?
Holiday is coming, and now I am worried if I am able to take photos even

if
I reserve a pile of expensive batteries...
--markus

My EOS3 ate batteries from new. Have had it repaired (now that I'm using a
10D and can spare it being away!), and it's a different animal. Try storing
it with the 2CR5 reversed in its holder if you can't spare the few weeks it
takes to repair it.

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK