Old May 26th 10, 03:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital
Dudley Hanks[_4_]

Default faster than our wittiest troll

"Jeff Jones" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 May 2010 13:06:45 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

"Jeff Jones" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 May 2010 06:36:47 GMT, "Dudley Hanks"
wrote:

Or, you really are a Nazi, and it goes against your ideology that a
non-perfect human being can do something of use / interest to the rest
of
society?

Not sure what shtick you have up your ass, but it's really too bad you
can't
use some of your energy to promote integration / acceptance of uniquely
abled individuals -- instead of trying so desperately to sow seeds of
intolerance...

Right.

Your photography royally sucks, you're far worse than even that
mmyvusenet
cretin. You take random crapshots with automatic cameras. Your dog with
bark-activated shutter could do better. Then you expect everyone else to
do
the rest for you. To find any among the dreck that might be of the least
bit viewable and then tell you how it should be cropped and adjusted.
That
makes me a nazi bigot for calling you out for exactly what you do and
are.

Get a grip you freakin' talentless and delusional moron. As well as the
rest of you who can't get your own pitiable pity in check.

If you don't like what I do, kill file me...

If you don't like what others do, kill file them...

You don't like me because I don't conform to your idea of a photographer,
and I don't like you because you try to impose your standards on others...

The biggest difference between you and I is that I take pics because I
love
the art, whereas you criticize because you love the attention. You don't
care about the art of photography; you simply seek a reaction to
outlandish
remarks.

You obviously have a lot of time on your hands, so that means you have
little or no life beyond these groups, possibly indicating you are
mobility
confined, which could help explain your hostility to others who get out in
the world and find beauty there.

You seem rather immature, so I put you in the under 30 age group, but you
seem to gravitate to groups where most members are 50+, either underlining
your inability to fit in socially with others your age or emphasizing the
fact you are mobility confined and feel compelled to vent your hostility
on
others who have already lived a fuller life than you yourself are destined
to enjoy.

Regardless of the details of what has defined your existance, you should
seek professional help.

Take Care,
Dudley

Are you done licking your wounds?

I was so successful at photography and art that I comfortably retired at
the age of 25. I do whatever that I damn well please.

Yep, sure you do...

Which would explain why you waste your time critiquing the work of blind
photographers?

If you are so talented and successful, I'd think you would be living life to
its fullest, not hobbling yourself to a computer, disguising yourself as so
many ignorant trolls...

BTW, my wounds have long since healed. With proper help, yours will too.

Take Care,
Dudley