Old January 3rd 12, 04:50 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default What is the oldest digital pic you have on your computer?

Bruce wrote,on my timestamp of 2/01/2012 9:48 PM:

Resolution isn't bad, but Dmax is poor.

Yeah, but never forget you can use HDR on film scans as well!

Is that a promise or a threat ... ?

,
;-)

Neither. Been doing it for years. Only way to handle things like the b&w very
slow, very high rez films. Developed in Technidol, they easily exceed the max
dynamic range of a coolscan 9000. Leaving me the only option: HDR.
Not much left of my Technidol stash, though. And idiotic Kodak refuses to give
the formula away so others can make it...