Old February 12th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default Scamming money at ....

wrote in news:1139765417.837822.214100
@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

It's not spam. Those are the links that I got from the web sites when
I clicked their "tell a friend" links. Aren't we all friends?

It's good to be a skeptic, but that skepticism should be tempered with
a healthy dose of objectivity, rationalism, common sense, and a
reasonable level of intelligence.

Really, I'm just looking for some anecdotes from people who actually
have experience with these web sites. I'm not interested in reading
replies from people cocking off when they probably haven't even visited
the web sites and have no experience on which to base their opinions.

- John

I know a way to make $100 from a single Usenet post!

Send me $100 and I'll tell you how I did it...