Old December 15th 03, 03:39 AM
PWW

Default Photo critque

Not true, Michael. Some of the best sellers can be subjects shot many times
over by other photographers. Sunsets and Waterfalls are always crowd
pleasers. Plus, as I pointed out in my previous post, Mark's photos are not
technically the the very best they can be (no offense Mark.) To say "Don't
take pictures of the obvious) is too simplistic of an answer to help.
--
PWW (Paul Wayne Wilson)
Over 1,000 Photographs Online at,

On 12/14/03 9:29 PM, in article
, "Michael Scarpitti"
wrote:

Try something different, not such banal subjects as sunset and water
running over rocks. Please. These pictures are technically competent,
but show no originality. Don't take picture of the obvious. It's been
done to death, and then some.
Take care!