Old May 4th 09, 10:24 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Default Safelight bulbs??

Maciej Zielenkieiwcz wrote:

Here in Poland 15W bulbs are quite common and could be bought in almost
any shop (supermarkets etc.), but it is also possible to get 5
and 7 watt ones. The prices are like 0.5 euros for the 15W ones and
approximately 2 euros for smaller ones (they aren't so popular). Some
of the popular makers is Tungsram (owned by GE) and PIL1 (polish).

Thanks, I tried the supermarkets with no luck. I asked on a local group and
got some leads on real lighting stores, so I'll try them.

Although we have not gone as far as to ban incadescent bulbs, the market
seems to have spoken.

Geoff.