Old January 10th 05, 11:53 PM
RSD99

Those appear to be bulbs for **projectors** ... as in "Slide Projector" or
"Movie Projector."

"Savidge4" wrote in message
I bought a couple of GE 250 watt Photoflood bulbs for my light box and I

love

the natural color of them. They have none of that yellow/orange cast

that
regular bulbs have. However, they are too bright and they only have a

max
life
of around 3 hours. Can someone recommend a blub that casts the same type

of
color from 100 to 200 watts?

GE makes that bulb in many different wattages. here is a link (as an

example)
that breaks out all the wattages and if there is photo bulbs available.

http://www.servicelighting.com/catal...cat_num=010501

I am in no way endorsing this company.. simply using thier page as an

example
of bulbs available.