Old January 21st 04, 10:57 PM

Default Please learn to crop!

From: Donald Gray
Newsgroups: rec.photo.digital
Subject: OT: Please learn to crop!
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:35:45 +0000
wrote:

When will certain posters learn how to crop?!!!!????

I don't mean cropping photos, I mean the bloody long messages that
they repost only to add a two or three word comment.

Apart from waste of space (bandwidth) it encourages top posting (of
which I am in favour even though it is agin protocols!)

LISTEN UP you lazy buggers - do you realise that by not [snipping] out
big posts, your added gems of wisdom disappear off the bottom of the
screen. With the huge amount of noise already generated in the (fine?)
newsgroup, I, and I presume many others, don't have the time or
inclination to constantly scroll down to read what often turns out to
be a snide remark, or "LOL" or "Me Too" etc

Please learn to crop/snip.
--
Donald Gray
www.odcombe.demon.co.uk