Old October 27th 09, 12:31 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
David Nebenzahl

Default black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

On 10/26/2009 2:37 PM Jean-David Beyer spake thus:

David Nebenzahl wrote:

My ISP (Verizon by proxy) doesn't carry any newsgroups with the word
"hybrid" in their title. Perhaps you could provide us the exact name of
this newsgroup?

Have you checked lately? My ISP does not carry any newsgroups at all
anymore. They did not reduce their prices when they cut off the UseNet.

Well, obviously, since I'm posting here!

But yes, I checked just before posting that. I'm actually surprised I
still have Usenet access; Verizon was supposed to have pulled the plug
on that service by now. So I guess I'm just hanging on by a thread.
(When they do, I know there are lots of other providers out there,
including many that are free, like aioe.org.)