Old October 26th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Thor Lancelot Simon

Default black and white inks for making digital negatives/prints?

In article ,
Matt Clara wrote:
"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
I know it's possible to purchase "B&W" inks comprised of black with shades
of gray to replace the Cc,M,Y, cartridges in my old Epson 1270, but I
don't know where to buy inks with a good reputation for this purpose.

Any advice appreciated.
.

[chuckle] In the darkroom? With what developer, pray tell - good old
Dektol? How about Bromofort? Perhaps Selectol-Soft to cut down that
contrast? Or maybe Ilford PQ Universal Paper Developer? Or even Arista
Liquid Paper Developer?

Perhaps if you're too ignorant to understand what it is I'm asking you
should just keep your mouth shut? Or is running your mouth without any
thought just how you "roll"?

Perhaps if you're so ignorant or clueless that you can't tell you're
posting in the *darkroom* newsgroup, you should cease to do so.

There are newsgroups for digital imaging. This isn't one of them. Read
the newsgroup charter, comply with it -- or at least make the most minimal
kind of effort to -- or don't post. It's really very simple.

Why would you expect other people to help you if you're going to start
out by spitting in their faces?

--
Thor Lancelot Simon
"Even experienced UNIX users occasionally enter rm *.* at the UNIX