Old March 21st 08, 12:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Neil Ellwood[_4_]

Default How can I remove the dust which came inside my lens ?

On Fri, 21 Mar 2008 04:06:34 -0700, for.fun wrote:

That's probably a good advice but I really would like to try doing it
myself.
I will not do the same mistake twice : I will avoid using a dirty or bad
quality rag and read the advices from the forum.

To clean your lens first see if a blower lens brush will work (don't
press the brush on the lens) if this doesn't work use lens cleaner on a
proper lens cloth dipping a small part of the cloth into the cleaner,
wipe the soiled surface of the lens with moist cloth allowing the weight
of the cloth to do the work ( whatever you do don't press on the cloth)
and allow to dry. Make a point of keeping the lens cap on the lens as
much as possible and cleaning could then become a fairly rare event.

= Do I need a special tool for this ?

Yes. It is just behind the eyes i.e. before doing anything to a lens -
THINK.

--
Neil
reverse ra and delete l