Old September 4th 07, 12:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Dave[_10_]

Default rangefinder adjustment..."vintage question"

I have just bought 2 external rangefinders to use with a newly acquired (for
curiosity and fun) 6x9 format Bessa 1.
One's a Voigtlander and the other a Watameter.

Anyone know how I can adjust/calibrate either of these, or point me in the
appropriate direction for information, even another newsgroup.

Thought I would try with you guys first (I will be using them on a MF
camera) as on this occasion Google hasn't been my friend.
Thanks
Dave