Old October 20th 06, 07:30 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Shakti V. via PhotoKB.com

Default Agfa 120 brownton print developer; which time to follow?

lofty wrote:

I've never heard of Agfa 120 brownprint dev, is that similar to Agfa WA
warmtone dev?
I use that with my warmtone papers such as Ilford and Forte
Where does one buy Agfa 120 brownprint from?
Nice to know there are lots more darkroom workers out there

Lofty

I've never used Agfa WA. It's a desert here when it comes to black and white
photography supplies, so I mix most of my chemicals now from scratch. I
don't mind as I'm a 'geek' that way. :O I like learning to mix my chemicals,
and have a hands-on involvement with the elements that I use, as much as
possible. It's more loving to create photographs that way.

--
+Shakti V.