Old November 27th 05, 09:43 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.misc

Default Collage templates or software for weddings etc.

THANKS for your help. I guess I should say I need help with collage design,
not how to do collages. I am never satisfied with how my collages look.
( maybe it's just the poor photography : ) )

"Angela M. Cable" wrote in message
Blah wrote:

Can anyone suggest cheap or free software or templates for collages. It's
a hobby not a profession, I can't afford another $600.00. thanks for
your
help!

http://sitekreator.com/Bryandrum/main_page.html

You ought to be able to do this in any image editor. Just create a new
file of whatever dimensions that you have paper to print. Flood fill this
image with white. Open up the images that you want to collage, on each do
Edit- Copy. Go to the big image, Edit- Paste (how you do the pasting
will depend on your image editor, in Paint Shop Pro, I'd do Edit- Paste
as New Layer putting each image on it's own layer so it can be moved about
easily).

--
Angela M. Cable
Paint Shop Pro 8, 9, X Private Beta Tester

PSP Tutorial Links:
http://www.psplinks.com/

5th Street Studio, free graphics, websets and mo
http://www.fortunecity.com/westwood/alaia/354/